Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Great Crayola Experiment






This Idea Came From: What a cool idea!  http://grinandbakeit.com/valentines-crayon-hearts-craft

Our Experience:  Oh my word... I do not know what I was thinking!  These crayolas are still in that letter muffin cast iron thingy.Weeks later... still trying to figure out how to get them out!

The Lesson: Do Not use anything other than silicone, flexible bake wear... unless you like the challenge. As for me.. I would love to hear any ideas how to get this out of my muffin cast iron tin. So far... I tried somewhat remelting, flash freezing in snow, a knife and also... standing over it swearing directly at it... that didn't work either.

2 comments:

  1. Freezer or leaving it outside long enough to freeze the wax will help pop them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to put it in the deep freezer and see if that helps. I banged on it with a rubber mallet after freezing them in the snow and ice... to no avail! Can you believe it!

    ReplyDelete